This Cookies Policy applies to information collected and used by YourBio Health, Inc. (“YourBio Health,” “we,” “our” or “us”) when you access our website located at www.YourBioHealth.com. This information is collected through instruments known as cookies (and various other technologies used to set and interact with cookies on our website, including tools such as web beacons and tracking pixels, all of which we will refer to as “cookies” for the purposes of this Cookies Policy). This Cookies Policy summarises the different types of cookies we use on our website, together with their respective purpose and provides you with the ability to manage these cookies.
You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit or decline cookies which are not necessary for the functioning of our website, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on our website or take full advantage of all of our offerings.
what are cookies
Cookies (and similar technologies) are small text files placed onto your device (computer, mobile phone, etc.) by certain websites that you visit or e-mails that you open and generally collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
Cookies can be ‘first-party’ or ‘third-party’ depending on the domain that sets them.
- Third-party cookies. These cookies are set by another party’s website (i.e., not ours) and information is collected and used in accordance with that party’s policies.
First-party and third-party cookies can be either ‘session’ or ‘persistent’ cookies depending on their duration. Our website uses both persistent and session cookies.
- Session Cookies. These cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your computer or device until you leave our website. They allow our website to link your actions during a browser session. We may use these for a variety of purposes such as remembering what you clicked on the previous page visited. A session starts when a user opens a browser window and ends when the browser window is closed, following which all session cookies expire and are deleted.
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them. How long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the duration or “lifetime” of the specific cookie, as well as your browser settings. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes including remembering users’ preferences and choices when using a site or to target advertising. For example, ‘.ASPXANONYMOUS’ remains on your device for two (2) months; ‘OptanonConsent’ and ‘OptanonAlertBoxClosed’ remain on your device for one (1) year; and ‘ss-pid’ remains on your device for 20 years, unless removed earlier by logging out or clearing your cookies.
cookies we use
Our website uses different types of cookies as set out below.
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website to function correctly and therefore should not be turned off. They enable you to move around our website and use our website features. Without these cookies, you would not be able to navigate between pages or use certain vital features of our website. As these cookies are necessary for the provision of our website and services to you, we do not require your consent for their use. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but if you do so, some parts of the website will not work.
- Performance/Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how you interact with our website by providing information such as the pages visited, the time spent on the website, and any issues encountered, such as error messages. The information these cookies collect are aggregated statistics and help us improve the way our website works.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember if you have previously visited our website or the choices you make on our website (such as your username, language, region, or preferences) to provide a more personalized online experience.
- Targeting/Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on our websites and may also result in you seeing advertisements for some of our products you may be interested in. We may share this information with third parties, including advertisers and our agencies.
- Email interaction technology: Our emails may contain web beacons to tell us whether they are opened and verify any clicks through to links within an email. We (or our marketing service provider on our behalf) use this information to help us understand how an email campaign performed, what types of emails and content our recipients find interesting, and what actions our recipients took, so we can improve our email campaigns in the future and make our emails more relevant to our recipients. If you do not wish the web beacon to be downloaded onto your device, you should select to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
You can choose whether or not you want us to set cookies on your device by interacting with the cookie banner on our website which allows you accept/reject our cookies or tailor your cookie preferences. However, please bear in mind that we do not require your consent to place necessary cookies (see section above on “Cookies We Use”) on your device when you visit our website and by using our website you accept that these necessary cookies will be placed as normal. If you would like to withdraw your consent and opt out of certain categories of cookies, you can adjust your preferences by clicking the cookie banner located in the bottom-left portion of our website.
You may configure the settings of your browser to activate, disable, or delete cookies. Detailed instructions are provided by your browser. If you disable or delete cookies, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the website and some functionalities may not work. Please see links below for instructions on how to turn off or delete cookies on popular browsers.
how we respond to “do not track”
“Do Not Track” is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third parties. Please note that our website does not have the capability to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from web browsers.
changes to our cookies policy
We keep our Cookies Policy under regular review, and we will place any updates on this website. This Cookies Policy was last updated on “14-DEC-2021”
Please contact us if you have any questions about our Cookies Policy or information we hold about you via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
D-15964 Rev A